Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!!

Just wanted to say happy 5 year Anniversary to my wonderful Husband and Best Friend Ryan. It seems crazy that it has already been 5 whole years. We love each other so much and we are exciting for the next 5 years of life.

this is us coming out of the temple for the first time as a married couple



We went out for a delicious brazillian churrascaria lunch of friday -- so yummy! On Sunday, I him his favorite breakfast casserole (sausage, hashbrowns, sour creaam, onions, cheese, etc). For Sunday dinner, we ate sweet and sour chicken wings (the ones my mom makes once a year on New Year's Eve), potatoes, and tomato/red onion/fresh mozzerella stacks drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Dessert was nutella and marshmellow pasty pockets. so good.


Then Ryan suprised me with an amazing pro 600 series Kitchen Aid (i have been wanting one for ever). so sweet of him! His ping pong table I ordered him is on its way -- its gonna be fun to play that! And to top it all off, we are eating at Outback Steakhouse tonight for dinner.

Awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Sounds like a PAR-TAY! Have fun!!! And I am glad you are loving Sea World. I love that place!

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! Oh, and congrats on 5!