Sunday, March 18, 2012

Last Post Before I Deliver ....

I am just going to assume this is the past blog post I do before we met our new little girl, who is arriving on Thursday. Can't believe it is almost here! I feel bad I haven't taken many photos lately ... I have been working hard at getting my etsy shop bigger and getting my name out there. Business is picking up, which is great, but I hope I can grow it more. So if you haven't seen it, or if you are on facebook, please "like" my page and tell all your friends! thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JoMazing-Accessories/101514706642224

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoMazingAccessories

A few weekends ago, I did my first craft fair. I spent a lot of time getting ready for it, and it went fairly well. I think next time, I would love to be inside (it was cold and windy! and that is saying something because I am always so hot) and I think if it was more of a specified craft fair (a baby expo) that it would be more productive. Well, here is a photo of my little table :)

My friend Emily (who use to live in Austin but has since moved) came back for a visit. I drove up from San Antonio and met with all the friends. Jaxson was excited to see his friend, Addi again. They have both grown up so much!


One morning trying to get photos of Jaxson because I hadn't taken photos of him in a while.


walking around in my running shoes


Love this shirt - "Most Awesome Big Brother". Jaxson is going to be an great big bro.


The car seat cover I made a couple of months ago. I just didn't have a car seat to put it on to take a photo.


Reversible


About a month ago, I went up to Austin for a baby shower my friend Heidi threw for me. This is me and her. She was awesome to organize everything -- it was so great seeing my friends again!!


I miss these girls!





Ok ... now 4 more days till little baby girl Harbor makes her apperance!

4 comments:

Rach said...

love the carseat cover! Good luck with everything this week - so excited for you guys!!

janica said...

that is the cutest fabric you got for your cover! I can't beleive you only have 4 more days!! Good luck and I hope all goes well, can't wait to see pictures! :)

Amelia said...

Aw! What nice friends!! I am making one of those covers too. Where did you get your pattern? So exciting that there is a little one to fill it now!! yay for babies!

Amelia said...

Oh, and that is quite the table!!! that is A LOT of work!! I am loving your new creations especially!