I can't believe it is June already! Our little girl is already 2+ months old... this picture was taken on her 2 month birthday. She is beginning to smile and react to our silliness and we just love it!
My neighbors have an adorable 5 year old girl who has been my Headband Model for my Etsy shop lately. Well sometimes Jaxson also likes to put the headbands on and pose for a picture too.. well more like steal my headbands (I caught him once with 5 on his head)Jaxson playing Angry Birds on Daddy's phone.
Hahah I love this kid. Speaking of which ... 2 things he said recently which were just awesome!
1.) After church today, I got set apart as a Beehive Adviser (just switched as I was a laural adviser ... for the past 3 years....). Well, after the setting-apart was done, Jaxson threw his hands up in the air and said "YAAAA! Mommy's baptized!!" All the people (20+) in the room burst out laughing.
2.) Last Friday we spent a good bit of time (3hrs) at the lovely DMV (grrrrr). It was a tiny room, packed with lots of annoyed people and there were only 2 ladies doing the paper work (aka... it was SLOW). Jaxson was being Jaxson and bouncing off the walls, talking really loud, and just being a nut. Finally we were called up and got our paperwork done (yaaay!), Ryan picked up Jaxson and as we were heading out the door, Jaxson looked at everyone still waiting and said, "BYE EVERYONE!" Once again, everyone burst out laughing (it helped diffuse the tension in the room)
Avery dressed up ready for Church.
My cute hubby and our paci children. Love them all!





2 comments:
Haah! Loved jaxson's stories! What a funny kid!
i love all the stories. cracks me up!!! we really do need to skype i want to hear this boy talk! i hear he's such a talker
Post a Comment