I am so happy it is November! I love this time of year! Before we know it, Thanksgiving is here, and then Christmas (my very favorite!) But I love all the excitement and anticipation for Christmas! Avery is now 7 months, and here is crawling everywhere! She also standing herself up on everything.
Here is Avery wearing her girly ghost shirt that I mentioned last week.At our ward trunk-or-treat. We had chili and corn bread, and then the kids trick or treated in the parking lot - Jaxson LOVED IT. I left his photo in because Jaxson's face cracks me up.
Me and Avery showing our BYU spirit
Check out that helmet!
Trick or Treating. Jaxson went right up to each car and politely said "trick or treat" and if they didn't give him candy right away (it was somewhat chaotic and there were kids everywhere) he would reach in the bowl and grab some for himself haha.
Jaxson and Guh-Goh Sheryl. She is our adopted Grandma out here because our other grandma's live far away.
more candy!
Handing out candy at our trunk.
another shot of the helmet. Go Cougars!!
Ready to Laugh? On Halloween morning, I put the kiddo's ghost shirts on, and decided to try and get 1 good photo. Well here are some of the ones that I got ... I laugh out loud every time I look at them. Its so hard to get them both looking good in one photo.
Jaxson gives good hard hugs ...
On Halloween morning, we ate orange waffles, green eggs n' ham, and orange juice.
I didn't put Avery down soon enough for her nap, and she fell asleep in her jumper (VERY unusual for her).
Bath Time!
So Happy - I love when she is smiley and giggly.
Yesterday, we went to the zoo. Jax was loving it - he was running around so excited to see all of the animals. His favorite, the lion, was sleeping (boo!).
This was the first time Avery was sitting forward in the stroller - she was loving it! She was kicking her legs the whole time, and didn't make an angry noise once - and we were walking around for over an hour.
Jaxson and Ryan looking at the cheetah.
We went up to look at the house today - they are going to paint this week, and hopefully put up the rest of the brick/stone on the outside of the house.
My cabinets! Love it - can't wait till the counter tops are in!
Construction on the front of the house ...





2 comments:
Your kids are so cute & getting so big! And I love those ghost shirts!
So fun! A house! Nice kitchen!! And I love the picture when he is squeezing Avery. Ha ha! cant believe she is already crawling!
Post a Comment