Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 2012

 It's been a crazy-fun month for us (and it is just getting started!).  I have a bunch of pics on this post, and not much time to write this blog ... so here goes nothing.

If you hadn't noticed yet, we go to the zoo a lot (we have a pass).  A couple of weeks ago we decided to ride the train right by the zoo.  Jax loved it and so did we.
I love this girl - she makes me happy!  She is so smiley and happy :)
Our sweet kids (shortly after this shot was taken, Jaxson tackled her.  we are working on that)
Ryan's mom (Rhonda) and sister Erika came and visited us last week/end.  It was so much fun having them here.  Jaxson and Avery loved all the attention.  

 Guh Goh and Avery playing
 Love that sweet smile
 She loves her momma (and I love that!)
 We had a little mini-Christmas morning (with gifts that were too big or heavy to take to Canada with us).  It was fun being able to share that time with Rhonda and Erika.
 Funny Faces!
 Jaxson got a big present from Guh Goh and Papa Harbor
 opening it ...
 A comfy new chair for his new room! Thanks!!
 Erika opening a box of stuff for her boy - due April 3 - exciting!

 Jaxson "helping" Avery open her gifts
 Avery got a Violet dog doll, just like the green scout dog Jaxson got Christmas
 Avengers!!  Jaxson's new favorite thing -- He loves being Captain America (he thinks when he is wearing his baseball cap he is Captain America)
 New nike shoes.  He got pretty excited for them - more so than any other 2 year olds I have seen :)
 opening an surprise from Guh Goh
 A super hero cape!! How cool - Jaxson loves running around the house with it on.
Jaxson and Avery each got a LARGE soft stuffed animal.  Jaxosn got a lion (his fav. animal) and Avery got a grey and pink elephant. 

 Trying to get a good photo of the kids on the couch ...not happening.  Avery was screaming and Jaxson wouldn't have any of it.
 At least we got a super cute pic of Avery - look at that happy girl!!
 Another trip to the zoo while Rhonda and Erika were here.  Love that cute penguin hat -- thanks to my Sis-in-Law Leslie ... she is so talented!  Check out her etsy shop here .... http://www.etsy.com/shop/skiptomyloop?ref=search_shop_redirect


 My favorite animal at our zoo -- the big hippo.





 We also did a mini-celebration of Jaxson's birthday while they were here too.  I asked him several times this month what kid of cake he wanted.  He said blue cake, blue frosting, pink heart.  Haha, I know.  I think he saw it on mickey mouse or something.  funny kid.
 Ready for a laugh?  Well I gave Jaxson a big piece of cake and these are the photos I got from that experience.









 Pretty awesome eh?! Haha.  Now time for presents ...
 A sweet lego set from Guh Goh.  He got a cool hulk hoodie from Erika.
 He got a bike and helmet from Ryan and I.  So glad he loved it - He immediately started riding around the house.

 Getting tackled by the kiddies - love that.
 Jaxson had a pull up and I think 6 pairs of underwear on ... haha tight fit.
 a cute photo Erika took of Avery
Lastly ... Ryan and I went to his work party last night and had a blast -- super yummy food!

2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

cute post. can't wait to see you guys!

Erika said...

I had so much fun! Thanks for letting us come visit :) Miss y'all