After 5 long months of working on Avery's room, I am finally done! Ok, so I didn't work on it for the whole 5 months, but it takes a long time gathering items and finding time between surgeries (3 of them so far), funerals, traveling, etc. I was the most excited to decorate her room, and now that I am done, I am going to start on Jaxson's room and finish up the kids bathroom (I am looking for a fishy/sea creature cup/toothbrush holder set ... let me know if you have seen one!). Here is our little Princess's room in Pinks, grey, and ivory.
We painted that side table to match the dresser, it was originally black.
This is the dresser Ryan had in his room growing up. His Grandma made it for him! We did a little paint touch up, and added the pink crystal knobs.
Polka dotted diaper wipe case.
This mobile was made by one of my jomazing accessories facebook fans in exchange for some headbands and shoes.
"Princess, Daughter of a Heavenly King" - love that saying!
One of those fun chunky necklaces that are so popular right now. I had someone custom make it for Avery at a good price in exchange for me telling my fans about her page :)





3 comments:
Avery's room looks awesome!! I love the Princess quote on the wall. That is beautiful! Good job decorating Joanie :)
Cute :) I"m sure it's so fun to go in there everyday now. Nothing like finishing a project you're excited about!
LOVE IT! Seriously so adorable. I love how the dresser looks and it's neat how it has meaning.
Post a Comment