Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sept 2014

Another month has flown by, so I guess I need to catch up on the blog right?!  I definitely haven't taken as many photos as normal this month ... but here is the random collection of what I do have.

Avery is supposed to stay in her crib during nap time ... well this is where I found her one afternoon. Silly girl! 
Our 8th wedding anniversary!  We enjoyed a fun day eating delicious Brazilian food and watching BYU football :)
Totally posing with the flowers Ryan bought me :)
Jaxson started preschool this month and has been LOVING it.  I am so glad he is excited to go everyday.  I love that they do so many crafts and art projects because I am OCD about messes and don't do as many as I should at home.
Jaxson has also started doing the "Tiny Tigers" karate class.  Wish I could say he loves it, but he doesn't.  He wants to run around and not listen to the teacher .... which is EXACTLY why he is in it for now.
Off to the gym one morning - just thought Avery was darling.
Jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath was one of my favorite things to do when I was little.  We let the kids do it and the jumped forever (ok after about 20 minutes, I felt guilty and turned off the water because we are in a drought).

Avery and I went to watch the primary kids practice their Primary Presentation for church.
Snuggling with my sweet girl.
So Kneaders (my favorite Utah restaurant) just came to San Antonio!!  I love their food, and I found out that on Saturday nights after 8pm, their desserts are half off ... so I went and stocked up!  Did I get too much?! hehehehe
The morning of Jaxson's primary program, I heard the kids talking and giggling in the next room and found them like this.  It was so cute to see them playing and not fighting!! Usually the first thing they do when they wake up is come into my bedroom and wake Ryan and I up.
Jaxson's part this year was "My favorite thing about Jesus is that he helps me find the way.  He lived a good life, so I can live a good life, just like him!" He said it clear, loud, and slow - honestly, he probably did the best job there and he was one of the youngest. So proud of him!!
Whenever we get rain without the lightning, we have been running outside and jumping on the tramp and playing in the rain.  The kids love it!!  Well that is all for now :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh man I am so jealous that the weather is still warn enough for sprinklers!