I don't know how it happened but my first born turned 8 over the Christmas holidays. It's a weird feeling knowing it happened so fast but I feel like I don't remember a lot of it - sad! I am grateful for the sweet & tender hearted boy Jaxson is. He tries to do what is right and is a great leader. I am proud of his decision to be baptized. We love you Jaxson!
December 30, 2017. Excited for his big day!I am grateful for a worthy Priesthood holder who was able to baptize Jaxson. We sure appreciate you Ryan! If you want to learn more about my faith, click here.
Love this family of mine. I am grateful to God everyday for the blessings he has given us and gives to us daily. I know that he is mindful of us individually and his desire is for us to become like he is. We can do this through the cleansing powers of the atonement - Jesus Christ did that for all of us! As we try our best to make righteous choices and repent when we do not, we can be forgiven.
4 generation photo with the Harbor men.
Guh Goh & Papa with all of their grandchildren. Happiness!Great Grandma Riley & Guh Goh
The whole Harbor clan. It was so nice having everyone there and able to come be a part of Jaxson's special day!





No comments:
Post a Comment