Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Sept 2019

September came and went just as fast as any month. This is Griffin's first taste of a peanut butter and banana sandwhich - he loved it! 
"Mom," take a picture of me!
Avery had her own vision for crazy hair day and I let her go for it. She was pretty proud of herself.
Fun run at school! The kids both did great in their school fundraiser and ran 35 & 39 laps. Good job kids!


Griffin joined in the fun and ran his little heart out - so cute watching them run!
Proud of the beads he won.
"Mom, take a picture of us!" He's my little grocery shopping buddy.
We had visitors! Karen came and stayed with us for a week. Griffin loved playing with Emmalyn and all the kids adored Cosette. It was fun having them visit!
Trip to Denver Biscuit company - pit stop at the bouncy cows while we waited for our table.
The giant cinnamon roll.
Playing at the new park. We went when it was pretty empty so the kids had free rain of the sliding swings - yay!



Griffin's PB pinecone bird feeder her made at preschool.
Another park stop.

Then ice cream at the DQ.
These kids were catching a lot of slugs in the backyard.
Last lunch date was at White Chocolate Grill for the filet mignon cobb salad - yum! Thanks for visiting us Karen - it was a blast!
I taught a cake class for the Relief Society's super Saturday - biscoff and cookies n' cream cake.
Primary Program Sunday - these kids did great!
Love these babies of mine. And glad the program is over - now I can breathe.
My little helper. I told him he could go watch tv but he insisted on helping me fold laundry instead because he knew I wasn't feeling well.
Crayfishing at the resevoir. This girl isn't scared to pick them up.
But this boy is! He braved it for a couple of seconds so I could snag a picture.
Last, I took a quick trip to NYC with some friends to explore the city. Big thanks to Ryan for holding down the fort while I was gone! 

No comments: