Sunday, February 9, 2020

January 2020

January started with Ryan and I going through everything in our Master bedroom and donating a lot of clothes and other items we didn't need anymore. Griffin was my cute helper who loved emptying each drawer so I could go through them. 
 I went to go help at the church for primary activities and Griffin loved being a part of all the action. Building a snowman out of TP … cutest snowman around.
 We celebrated Jaxson turning 10 by having a movie party at the house. It was really low key and my type of party! Love Avery the photo bomber too!
 Griffin started swimming lessons -- hoping he is pretty independent by the time summer rolls around. Would be even more excited if he could be on the swim team!
 We had dentist appointments for all the kids this month - still in the no cavity club!
 Avery & Jaxson both started basketball this month. Ryan is coaching Avery's team, which she loves. Jaxson is on a team with a lot of his friends so he is having a blast.
 Avery is a good defender when she wants to be!
 Griffin has been sleeping on the floor in Avery's room for several months now. We came in one night to check on them and found this - awe!!
 For MLK day, I took the kids out for a treat and to chuck e cheese for some fun.
 Griffin's favorite game - shooting the clowns teeth. He dominates it every time!
 Griffin is turning into quite the little reader.  He reads me his 2 books from preschool everyday and is making such good progress! He is also writing his first and his last name really well. Go Griffin!
Ryan and the kids wrestle basically every night before bed. It sure helps them wind down and get them ready for sleep - ha! But the kids absolutely love it and look forward to it everyday. Ryan is such a fun Daddy. 
 What our mornings look like most days. I am on a modified bed rest and am supposed to sit down as much as possible. I sit on the couch and eat my oatmeal while Griffin reads his books to me and we work through his ABC mouse learning path. Love spending time with this cutie! Sad to know he starts kindergarten next year.
 25.5 week baby bump. I am starting to get heartburn so I am thinking he might come out with a head full of dark hair just like Jaxson did.
 Harry Potter night at the library. It was a fun time and the kids loved the berties every flavored beans.
 Jaxson has been such a help to me this pregnancy and I really appreciate it! I am supposed to be taking it really easy so Jaxson went out and scrapped the driveway before school on our delayed start day.
 We have had a lot more snow this past week - school cancelled on Friday (yay!) so Griffin & Avery went out to help Ryan shovel. Good helpers!

No comments: