Sunday, October 4, 2020

September 2020

We have some awesome walking trails around the neighborhood that we use several times a week. Avery and Griffin generally like to ride their bikes (which we prefer so they aren't as slow). Avery asked me to snap a photo of this pose. 
Colson is starting to roll over on his side and sleep - its cute! But it also scares me - I don't want him going face down without me waking up. He can roll both ways but often gets stuck on his stomach. 
This kid loves his jumper! 
Colson turned 5 months! 


I took the kids to the zoo one day this month. We got a membership as a gift from our relator and the kids had a blast. Obviously we support the Y too. I bleed blue. 
Giraffes are my fav! 
It was neat seeing the gorilla and baby gorilla up close. 

Avery is our awesome little helper! She loves to hold her brother and help him be happy. 
Griffin has been loving smiley face food ... snacks, breakfast, etc. 
Jaxson has been playing in a flag football league and has been loving it. We enjoy watching throw the ball well (even if his team doesn't catch it ... which is often) at the QB position.

How our school looked like when we had workers in the house painting. Stuck in bedrooms because of the paint smell and covid. So glad that's over! 
Triple stuffed 3 mega oreos. Avery heaven. 
It is so cute to find this when we check on the kids before going to bed. Love these two and their special friendship.
Collaborative castle building. 
Daddy took the kids for donuts last weekend and they loved it! 
I always want to remember this. We drove to a nearby lake last week and Griffin brought this tiny purple flower to me and said "Momma, I brought you a love note! I picked it for you because you are one of the most people I love in my family." Melt my heart! 
Griffin has been loving his pokemon stadium he bought with this own money - we play a mashup of pokemon and batman. 

What my cart looks like when I go shopping with Colson. I usually don't have much room for anything else but love his cute eyes peaking up at me! 
Recess lunch at the park. The neighborhood kids recently started meeting together for 1.5 hours on Wednesdays because everyone has virtual class that day. It was a nice way to meet new friends and ladies. We are looking forward to it again. 

No comments: