Sunday, January 3, 2021

December 2020 part 1

I am sad to say December is over - it's my favorite month of the year. It is also bittersweet that this will be my last blog post. From here on out, I am going to be documenting our months into a book I can print out at the end of each year. 

Ryan's company here in OKC usually does a cookie exchange but with Covid, that didn't happen. We all made cookies, shared photos, then complied the recipes into a virtual cook book. We made the cinnamon roll cookies - yum! 

Colson turned 8 months this month! He is our happy, smiley, and cuddly guy. He was beginning to crawl at the beginning of the month and now he is a full on sprint crawler (if it is for the nintendo remote). 


We opened a few gifts at home before heading to South Carolina for the Christmas break. I love watching their smiling faces and excited, genuine reactions! 
Colson was a big fan on the wrapping paper! 


Griffin got a minion costume and I thought this picture was precious. 
We left for our 15.5 hour car ride to South Carolina and decided to split it into 2 days. We had a bubblebum blowing contest to pass the time. I was the winner. 
We finally made it to GuhGoh's & Papa's house and it was magical. We were very careful the month of December so we could spend Christmas with family and it went so well - everyone was healthy. Colson got to meet his cousin (2m younger) Emery. I loved that they held hands for a few seconds. 
Ryan giving his Mom the nativity stable he made her. 

Aunt Erika got to meet Colson for the first time - she is the best! 
We took several nature walks in the woods - loved being outside exploring! 
We went up to Erika's place one day to see her new house - it is gorgeous! We had a yummy pizza lunch and then went on a nature walk near her house. 
Colson fell asleep on the walk and Ryan enjoyed the cuddles. 
We stopped by and said hi to great Papa on the way back. Wish we could have hugged and chatted more but we need this pandemic to pass  by first! 
More playing outside
And on the swing
And riding on Papa's tractor
The girl Harbor cousins (minus Emery)
Christmas eve finger food spread - yum!! Take me back! 
Playing games & snacking waiting to go to sleep - so exciting!! 
The original Harbor 5. 
The kids dressed up and did the nativity - so so cute! 

Christmas morning was exciting! We gathered in the hallway at 7am, took the traditional photo, then ran to discover what Santa had brought. 



Christmas selfie
Rhonda made me a quilt of the high school basketball and BYU intramural shirts I had won and surprised me on Christmas morning! It was so sweet and thoughtful and I know it a lot of time to do! It really means a lot and I just love it, thank you Rhonda!!

Colson woke up around 8am and enjoyed his light up spin toy and playing in the wrapping paper. 


Pokemon cards from Guhgoh and Papa

What a fun morning! 
Avery loved her L.O.L dolls! 
Colson loved eating the cardboard. 
Christmas 2020

1 comment:

zander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.