Ryan and I went on a 2 week vacation to New Zealand with Ryan's mom Rhonda and his sister Erika. It was a lot of fun! We got a lot of things done in those two weeks, so we were definitly tired by the end! But it was great to meet people Ryan knew from his mission, as well as seeing the beautiful country he lived in for 2 years.

Ryan and I got to feed lambs before we toured the LOTR Hobbit village. This was one of my favorite things we did in NZ. The lambs were so cute!

This is what is left of the Hobbit village from LOTR. It was cool to see where the movie was shot, even though I am not a LOTR expert by any means.

Ryan and I on the top of Lion's head. It is a beautiful rock-hill on the beach. I guess the Maori's used it as the high-ground in their battles. It was a really neat place!

We enjoyed feeding the swans at Matemate. The swam actually snapped my finger -- good thing it didn't hurt or cut me!

This was probably right before he bit me!

This is the view from the Needle in Auckland. I wish I could have jumped off the top (like a seated bungee) but I figured it wasn't ok because I was pregnant. Rhonda (Ryan's mom) was lucky and brave enough to do it.
1 comment:
You figured it out!! Good work! Well, it looks great and so do you!!! Miss you! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment