
Baby belly at 20 or 21 weeks. This was Ryan and my 3rd year anniversary. We went to the show Wicked and it was amazing! I have been listening to the sound track for 4 years and have always wanted to see it. I thought I had it all figured out, but there were some surprises for sure. I loved it & Ryan liked it too. What I love most is my husband. We just love spending time with each other and are the best of friends. I am so grateful I met him and he swept me off my feet. I love him so much & we are so excited for have our little baby boy come to our family in a few months!

This is my baby belly at 17.5 weeks.
1 comment:
I forgot about Wicked!! I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment