As promised, here are some photos to catch up on our family.
This was a few weeks ago in San Antonio. We wanted to show Jaxson the Alamo! He thought all the people walking around were more cool though.

Me & my Baby.


Sometimes Jaxson doesn't realize how strong he is. He likes to kick against the poles on the play mat and has folded it over on himself sometimes - haha.

This picture cracks me up. Ryan was feeding Jaxson some food, and he was just laughing so hard. I am so glad we have such a happy boy!

Crawling around our hotel room in San Antonio ... he thought it was funny to roll under his pack n' play.

Ew. This is a large beetle at the bottom of our apartment complex. You really can't tell how big it is by this photo, but it was gigantic. I thought these sort of bugs were only found in Africa. I guess everything really is bigger in Texas!

Sad Day. Our air conditioning was broken when we finally moved back to Austin. It was 92 in our apartment for 3 days. Lame! I felt bad for Jaxson :( This is him finally falling asleep at midnight in front of our largest fan.

This kid is a stinker. He loves to play in his Baby Einstein entertainer... However, about half the time he is in the thing, he has a major blow out. And about half of those blowouts run down his leg and all over the base. This is Jaxson waiting in the tub for mommy to clean up his mess.

Poopy leg...
1 comment:
Holy cow!! Jaxson is so big!! I love his smiles and the picture of him under the playpen. They are so cute! I wish we lived closer to each other. Our ward rocks, but there are no little babies Landon's age. I love looking at all your updates. I need to get on that too. :)
Post a Comment