Yesterday, Ryan and I celebrated our 4th year anniversary! I love Ryan so much and am so glad we are married for time and all eternity. He is an awesome father to Jaxson and a perfect husband for me. I am so grateful for the time we have had together and I am looking forward to many more years together. Love you Ryan!!
Here is a look back to the years we've been married...
This is our engagement photo. Summer 2006

At the South Carolina Reception, July 2006.

Wedding Day, August 29, 2006.

Fall 2006.

Summer 2007, in South Carolina.

Miami, Summer 2007.

Halloween 2007.

Christmas in SC, 2007.

Waikiki Beach, Hawaii summer 2008.

2nd year anniversary, Hawaii. Aug 29th, 2008.

Summer 2008.

BYU graduation, April 2009.

Summer 2009.

San Antonio River walk, December 2009.

Dec 2009.

Baby Blessing Day, Feb 2010.

Park City, Utah, Aug 2010.

Aug. 28th, 2010.
Thanks for 4 wonderful years!! Can't wait for the rest of eternity!
3 comments:
Sorry i'm a little later in the day for this but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Crazy how fast time flies:) Now you're a cute family of three.
You're gorgeous!
Your husband is sooo lucky, and I know you get this all the time but Jaxson is such a little stud! Happy 4 years! xoxo
Oh that was darling. Happy Anniversary you guys!
Post a Comment