Thursday, September 2, 2010

Utah Trip!

We were able to take a trip to Utah a couple of weeks ago to see Ryan's family. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and Jaxson loved all the attention. Once again, my blogging skills are lacking, so these pics are in reverse order of when they happened. oh well!

Jaxson met his future-BYU basketball team mate- Warren. His Mom, Janica, and I played intramural basketball together and also did a basketball internship together. It was awesome to see her and to let Jaxson and Warren meet! It's funny to watch babies interact :)
We went to the olympic ski park in Park City and watched the jumping show -- super cool!
Ryan and his brother Jordan. Cool dudes eh?
Us in the shade watching the jumping show.
We went to a super sweet resort with an alpine slide, zip line, and roller coaster. Jaxson couldn't do any of those things, but he liked the merry-go-round. How cute is this kid!

Rhonda & Emily Croft, waiting in line for the alpine slide.
Ryan pulling some triple back flips! (ok maybe double, but they were still cool)
Ryan before going down the zip line. He started out beating me, but then half way through I just flew by him!
We swam in this really warm crater. It was super neat! This is everyone who came (minus Rhonda & Lee).
I love playing with Jaxson and he loves playing with my face. My favorite is he bites my chin, then I start laughing, and then he looks at me and starts giggling.

Ryan and his friend Daniel. They grew up together in South Carolina and were best buds in High school. Daniel just got a job working for the U of U -- congrats again!
Right after a walk we did near Park City. On the walk.

1 comment:

janica said...

I'm so glad you came to visit and the little men were able to meet!!