Jaxson has learned a new trick. Most of the time I think its really cute, and it makes me excited that he can see us do something and mimic it. When I am driving in the car with him, I will make the noise and even though he is sitting backwards, he will do it back - I love it! The only time I don't love this new little trick is when de does it when I am trying to feed him. Then I really really don't like it :(
3 years ago





5 comments:
funny! i love when they learn how to do that! he's getting so grown up! can't wait for christmas to see everyone again!
that is hilarious!!
So Cute! I love his buzz cut!
Haha, that made me laugh so hard! I super enjoy reading your blog Joanie- your little boy is a cutie! How long are you in Texas for?
So cute!! And it justs get cuter and cuter!! Landon loves this animal book we read to him and he copies the animal noises we make :)
Post a Comment