Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jaxson's Hair cut

So I am not going to lie, I have been putting off this post for a week now. Jaxson got a hair cut last wednesday, and I was super sad after seeing his beautiful locks gone. After a few days of sadness, I have gotten over it. He is still my cute & silly little man, and I love him! Plus, Ryan shaved his head too, so now they are really twinners (we are going to do a photo shoot soon with the two of them :) So without further adieu (spelling?? haha) here is Jaxy's new look.

So he is crawling everywhere and is standing himself up on everything! It is a lot more tiring keeping up with this guy now-a-days.
Daddy & Jaxy watching football and doing manly work.




So I have many comments on Jaxson's hair that is makes him look older or younger. I have heard a bunch of comments of both. What do you think??

2 comments:

Lachele said...

awww I loved his hair!

He looks so cute either way!

Kamry Low said...

I think he looks younger but not baby younger. I think it's cute! He's got such abright face!