3 years ago
Saturday, November 27, 2010
South Carolina Trip
Last weekend we flew to South Carolina for a few days. Ryan's grandpa had passed away, so we came for the funeral. It was sad that he was gone, but it was so nice to see everyone. Erika and Jordan (ryan's siblings) flew in from Utah, so it was fun! We had a great weekend!! This is Right before the funeral service. Ryan gave the closing talk and did a fabulous job!
Playing at the house with Grandpa, Erika, and the dog Pudley. Jaxson hasn't had a lot of experience with animals, so I think he was very curious.
Grabbing Pudley's face. I am glad Pudley didn't mind!
Riding up and down the hallway in the basket. See video at the bottom.

Curious Jax. He loved to pull out all the pans from Grandma's cupboards.
I love this cheesy smile. He has been doing it for about 3 weeks now. It cracks me up :)
While we were there, the kids went through the attic/Christmas stuff. Ryan found this sweater he made in grade 7 as a project. I believe it shows the widelife found in Western Europe. What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
The Harbor clan is looking good these days! Sad about Ryan's grandpa, but good that you got to visit family. I love your hair!
whoa! Where'd Jordan go?! Amazing! Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment