Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving, Toliet Paper, & Clapping

Jaxson is now officially a climber. We put the stroller and bin in front of the tv to get him to stop touching/hitting it. Needless to say, he has learned to climb on top and touch the tv anyway. Cute but annoying. Any suggestions on getting them to stop touching the TV (or getting into the garbage, and all those other naughty things he has been doing)?

I left Jaxson for about 20 seconds in the bathroom by himself. He unrolled the whole roll, got it caught on his feet, and started chasing me as I ran to get the camera. What a funny kid. I love him so much!



ok ok, so I draped the TP around him in this one. The other ones are legit though!
This one is my favorite. It looks like he is running.... which was actually more like fast walk.
Me catching him Red Handed.
Jaxson found all the cool deals I got on black friday. (for the record, ryan and I went through them and returned some of them. Just thought I would grab the low prices and decide later if I really wanted them).
Jaxson sporting his new camo booties I got for him at old navy. Also sporting the cute Christmas onesie aunty Erika bought for him in South Carolina.
Thanksgiving at the Scott home. Super good food, fun friends, and crazy kids. Love it! Jaxson playing (eating crayons) with his friend McKenna.
yep, eating crayons.
Jaxson's new trick -- Clapping. He gets so happy and excited when he does it, I love it. I love being a mommy to this super cute and amazing son!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the clapping! I'm excited for our kidos to play at Christmas! Be sure to secure your TV with straps so it doesn't fall on him!