It is really crazy to see how much Jaxson has grown up in the last month. Today as we were playing the piano together, I was like "where did my little baby go?" He is a full on toddler with a really fun and cute personality! We've been having a lot of fun playing together and now that Ryan just turned in his last 20 page paper, we can play as a family! Hooray!! And we are really excited for Christmas .... its coming up fast too!
So we haven't done anything super exciting recently, but here are the photos I have managed to take in the last week or so.
This was about an hour ago, Jax and I were watching Toy Story 3.

This picture cracks me up. Jaxson is such a happy boy ... and who wouldn't be after eating a brownie covered oreo?


This is a "toy" I made for Jaxson. I dropped a could of random things in the formula tin, taped it shut, and boom ... a noice making drum? I dunno, but its loud when you shake it & that is the kind of stuff Jaxson likes right now.

Ok .... HAHA. In the past week, this is Jaxson's new signature move. Bending over backwards, looking between the legs, chilling. He will do this probably 2-3 times a day for about 15 seconds. Everytime he does it, I run for my camera. Most of the time, we gets up before I get a good shot, but this one turned out pretty good. Nice bum Jax!
4 comments:
haha i love his clap
cute! he does seem older! he looks older than talia!!! It'll be fun to see you guys soon!
Every time I see pictures of your little man I just want to squeeze him! He is such a cutie! I love his dark hair...it is so adorable!
He is getting SOOOOO BIG!! I love the one with food all over him. I need to let Claire do that sometime. I usually wipe her hands/face as soon as she gets stuff on them :) You're a great example :)
Post a Comment