Thursday, January 27, 2011

I love waking up to this!

You probably thought I was going to say Breakfast in bed, whole grain eggo waffles with nutella, or a clean house (which I do) ... but I was meaning my oh-so-cute-and-silly boy Jaxson. He is super happy in the morning (well he is happy all the time)!! Lately he has been sleeping into 8am (HOORAY!), and it has been soooo nice to sleep in the late. Anway, when I hear Jaxson is awake, I go in his room and he is just so happy. I pick him up and he gives me the biggest hug, then he starts kicking his legs and giggling. It is serisously my favorite part of the day.

Look at this kid ... don't you want to pick him up and pinch his cheeks?! haha ok ok, I will stop bragging on his cute-ness.

haha this one cracks me up. Rememeber, he had only seen light for about 20 seconds before I took this picture.
Ryan got a good picture of our vampire man.
Jaxson woke up from a nap one time like this. In the next picture you will see that he has his leg through the crib rails, and he was kicking his baby einstein entertainer toy. I was out in the kitchen and heard this weird tapping noise, and this is what I found.

Jaxson finally got his eye surgury this morning! His left tear duct is now unclogged! yaaaa. When they brought him out of the operating room back to me, he had a happy face drawn on his head. ???? It is kinda hard to see, but its there.

Have an awesome day :)