Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jaxson's Birthday .... Backwards!

In the process of uploading these photos, I realized I was doing it backwards. oh well, I didn't want to switch. My boy is officially 1 year old! It seems crazy that a year ago we have a little 8 lb baby. He brings so much happiness into our home. I love him more than I can describe. He is just so fun and happy. He melts my heart when he puts his arms around my neck and hugs me. love it! We celebrated Jaxson's first birthday up in Canada while we were visiting my family. These are pictures from the party .... backwards.

Julie made these adorable shoes for Jaxson. So creative and cute! thanks Julie :)

Ooops.... sideways view of Jax reading the books that his little cousins (Zach, Kate, & Kara) gave him. He loves reading them, thanks! And cousin Talia gave Jax cute sports PJ's - thank you!
Eating the cake ...
So I was posing in a picture with Jaxson, and I was holding the cupcake I was eating. Well, Jaxson grabbed it and shoved it in his mouth. Ha, sounds like he takes after his mom!

Singing to the birthday boyLove this picture!!
Our family.
Making treat bags at the party.
At the dance party. Jaxson 1 Yr old. Now a look back at Jaxson's first year...
11 Months
10 Months
9 Months
8 Months

7 Months

6 Months

5 months

4 Months

3 Months

2 Months

1 Month

Newborn
LOVE YOU BABY JAX!

1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

glad we could celebrate his birthday in Canada! Crazy to see how grown up he's got! what a little boy!