Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I want cake mix!!!

Jaxson has done this twice in the past 2 weeks. He gets into my baking cupboard in the kitchen, goes over to his booster seat, then cries for me to open the cake mix box so he can eat it. weird! I mean, I would totally understand if it was already prepared batter or cake, but the dry stuff? (i don't think he quite understands what is in the box). I think it is quite hilarious, but sad that he gets so upset. I asked Ryan if I should open the box and give him the dry stuff, and he didn't seem to mind. I just thought it was too dry and not good for him. So I tried giving him a cookie instead (which eventually worked)


3 comments:

Rach said...

hahaha - he is such a character! Looks like you get to have a lot of fun with him :)

Emily W said...

That is too funny! I especially love the last picture. Poor little guy!

Amelia said...

I know how he feels! I LOVE the dry stuff! Especially when you pour it into a bowl and there are harder chunks, stuck together just enough to pick up and toss in your mouth! Don't breathe in though while you are eating...cough like crazy! I know!