Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Julie & Claire Came to Visit!

My sister Julie and her daugher Claire came to visit us this last week. We had a blast!! We did a lot of fun things and just had fun chilling together. Jaxson and Claire did really well to get along and to still sleep good too. bonus! Here are a lot of photos from our time...

Claire and Jaxson love this empy cupboard. Jaxson would usually go in it, and Claire would open it up, and then they would both start giggling. so cute.
We definitly went to the bounce house
Jax loves these inflatable pylons (or cones for all you americans)

Jaxson attempting to go from the little kid area to the big kid area.



Claire loved the bounce house too

We also went to the splash park at brushy creek. Claire had so much fun, I was really impressed with her, she was fearless.



We also swam at our complex's pool





Jaxson thought it was fun to get in the pack and play with Claire when she was waking up for a nap. I am not too sure Claire thought it was all that fun. AND somehow, Jaxson got into the pack and play without standing on toy-He is super strong kid, and he must have hoisted himself into it (both Julie and I saw him going head first into it but didn't see how he got in)

We went to Ikea and found these fun egg-shaped chairs. The kidlets thought it was fun to put down the cover of them, spin, and then face each other. lots of giggles!

They loved to play on the porch

Jax has been doing this underbite face thing lately -- its kinda funny



precious!

he has got a good sense of humor

cute! she wasn't as willing to squish her face into the glass as Jaxson was (which is completly understandable)

Another trip to the bounce house. Jax loved playing with the big ball



Jax totally face planted here

Claire was much more graceful at coming down

and together

having fun

Jaxson testing his smarts by "matching" things on the wall of the inflatable

super strong duo!!

Jax still loves the mushroom

before my camera was one, Claire tilted her head to the side and gave a big smile. sad i missed it. this one turned out really cute though!



close up of Jaxson before he goes down the slide

practicing for football season

I rescued Claire after she made it down the slide and wanted to get out. I wish they had big places like this for me to play on

On Sunday morning, we found Jaxson reading his D&C manual in his room. He makes me so proud :) and is such a good example to me!

"Mommy, turn the camera off. I am reading about Jesus" (his exact words. jokes)

We got some delicious ice cream at Orange Leaf. Man, that was an adventure. Jaxson was tipping over chairs (heavy ones mind you). He was jumping on that white couch with his shoes on. Both Claire and Jaxson were trying to take the ice cream drip trays out from underneath the soft serve machines. AND to top it all off, Jaxson and Claire both pooped their pants right after we had dished up our soft serve ice creams (which were melting somewhat fast). Julie and I were laughing so hard at the whole situation. Then, we decided to eat our ice creams and then change the diapers. That doesn't make us bad mothers does it?

Yep. one the couch.

Julie was laughing really hard here

my attempted to get the kiddos to look at me and sit still

thought this one was adorable




Thanks for coming and seeing us Boules! I had such a fun time hanging out with you. Love ya!!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Eeh, it was white leather. They can just wipe it of. I laughed at your ice cream situation. I am glad you guys did too. Oh, life. :) That is so fun that Julie was able to come visit! Sister trip!! Yay! It is crazy how much your babies are growing up. Not really babies anymore!

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I would have loved to be there...all well maybe next time!

Kamry Low said...

looks like you had so much fun! i wish we all lived close together. claire, talia, and jax are so close in age! i can't get over how brave and active jax looks and how cute little claire is! jealous of this trip (in a good jealous way ;) ). Can't wait to see you guys!

Leslie said...

I wish I could have come to join the party too! Looks like so much fun, and it's so cute that Clair and Jaxson are old enough to to actually play together!