Last Wednesday, Jax and I headed to Utah for my brother's wedding (Ryan came thursday night). It was good to see some friends and to spend time with my family. I loved the cooler weather, and Jaxson loved the snow. He kept saying "snow! snow!" Maybe we will get lucky here and it will snow.... Yah right - it was almost 80 degrees today, on black friday! blahhh
Well here is the little man himself sporting a cute moutain man shirt.

Jax playing with his cute cousin Claire. She is only 9 weeks younger than him, so it is fun because they are in the same stage of life. She will even be visiting us in a few days, so we are super excited about that!

Me and my sisters. Karen (left) is a sophmore at BYU, and Julie (right) is living in Wisconson (her daughter is Claire)

and one with our Mom

singing twinkle twinkle little star


This is how Jaxson eats nerds (those little tiny hard candies). You put them in your hand, and then he grabs your hand and shoves them in his mouth. super funny (we found out about this at halloween)

Little stud getting ready to go to the wedding

I love this photo. What a handsome and wonderful man I married!

The happy couple coming out of the temple. Robbie is 2 years younger than me, so we were pretty tight growing up. I am so happy for him and to have Cammie join our family.


Jaxson playing with his cousins the last night (it was a really short trip ... and even shorter for some)

The favorite toy? An air matteress.

The grandkids who were there. From L to R. Claire, Zach, Jax, Kara, Kate

With Papa and Bama.

Jaxson loves to give hugs- really tight squeezy ones. Sometimes he even pulls his partner to the ground (well, that is if he is hugging someone smaller or a non-suspecting victim). I actually find it quite cute when he hugs his cousins or people his size, even if he is a bit agressive with it. I think Claire was caught a little off guard ... what do you think?
It was a super fun weekend, wish we could have spent more time with our family. I love you all and miss you bunches~!
1 comment:
Aw! Fun!! Zach has that mountain man shirt too. Good thing I took that picture of you and Ryan and not Justin! :) It was so good seeing you guys! We miss you!!! And I think the kids popped the air mattress, whoops. Hey, will you email me the pics of all the kids together and with gma and gpa? Thanks
Post a Comment