We have had a fun and exciting past week. We went to Sea World, a ward Christmas party, work party, and took the elders (one from my lil' town of Cardston) out for dinner, etc... Here are the photos we've taken since our last post.
Jaxson, the studly little man he is.

I don't remember if I mentioned this, but Jaxson learned how to get out of his crib. blaaaahhh. Well, sometimes he won't stay in his toddler bed, and when I go in to his room to check on him, this is what I find. silly boy

Before Sea World, we stopped by the hospital for their big party in the parking lot. Kids got to see Santa, there were lots of vendors, and bounce houses etc... We saw this State Farm bear and told Jax to go stand by him. Well, Jax stood in front of the bear, then backed up till he right next to the bear, and then gave us a big Cheese! We thought it was quite a funny situation, because Ryan's Dad works for a different insurance company.

waiting in line for the bounce house.

Jaxson and his first experience driving a real fire truck.

At Sea World ... Jaxson loved the Sesame Street Show.

Jaxson waving and cheering for Elmo.

Seeing Cookie Monster towards the end of the performace. All the sudden, all the kids from the audience ran up to the stage, so we took Jax up too :)

One morning this week, Jaxson and I played baseball with wooden spoons, a tennis ball, and his safari hat. It was awesome!

Jaxson says "ready, set, go" and then I throw the ball to him and he hits it (or trys to anyway)

the same morning, he also pulled out the double paci. this kid is insane! haha :)

At our ward Christmas party -- Jaxson loves Santa. HO HO HO

We had a fun date night at Ryan's work party. Beautifully decorated, great food, danced with my hubby, no Jaxson to worry about -- it was an AWESOME night!
2 comments:
Love all the pictures. What a cute kid! I'm so sad I didn't get to see him in November, he's so grown up now!
Love that you guys got to go dance! Fun!!!!
Post a Comment