I just recently posted some of these cute headbands on my etsy shop. I am excited about them and hope they sell well. I would love your help if you don't mind spreading the word about them (facebook, blog, friends, etc.) The shop location is:
JoMazingaccessories.etsy.com
The awesome thing is ... I have so many different colors of flowers and headbands, you can basically create anything you want. I just have a few different styles posted (1, 2, 3 flowers) but you can choose any color combos you want.

Thanks again
Janica for taking photos of your cute little girl! If you live in Utah, she is a great photographer!





See ... lots of different flower colors! And I am getting lots more options for elastics too. Right now, in the thicker band I have black, white, purple, navy. And in the skinny I have white, black, and light pink.

This one is an ivory lace flower ... and I have lots more colors to choose from (black, white, red, light blue, light pink, light purple, and light yellow). Once I have a bit more time, I will make them and post them in my shop too.
Thanks again! love you guys :)
2 comments:
ah these are all so cute!
Ooo your little girl is going to be so stylin'! What darling little flowers. Makes me wish I had someone to put them on!
Joanie, I'll totally tell you how to do those onesies. It's really not tricky. Do you have a sewing machine? Why don't you shoot me an email and I'll respond with some directions. You can probably look up tutorials online too if you want pictures. But I'm happy to share what I know!
kimmyh18@hotmail.com
Post a Comment