Avery is now 3.5 weeks old- crazy for me to think she is almost a month! She is still doing awesome- Sleeping and eating like a champ! Can't complain, she is such a sweetheart. Although this is a week and a half late, her 2 week stats are:
Height: 21.5" tall (90%)
Weight: 7lb 5 oz (22%)
Head: 35.25 cm (35%)
(In my defense, I think I have some pretty good excuses as to why this is posted so late. In the last week .... I have 3 episodes of severe bleeding, 1 trip to the ER (b/c of the bleeding), 3 doctor visits, 1 d&c sugury, and 2 re-stitching of the episiotomy cut. I guess because labor and delivery were a breeze, I was just bound to have a horrible post partum experience? Anyway, I am doing better now ... its been 3 days since I have had any issues! hooray!)
3 years ago





3 comments:
You poor thing! I hope it is all under control now.
oh man! glad you are feeling a little better (for 3 days anyway!).
oh my goodness girl i had no idea you had all those issues. i'm so sorry! sounds painful i hope you are recovering well!
Post a Comment