Sunday, March 30, 2014

Feburary Photo Shoot

At the end of last month, Jaxson and Avery had a quick photo shoot with a friend from church.  My kiddos were both acting crazy, so I am so grateful these pictures turned out!  I think it would be funny to see all the ones that didn't because I am sure there is a LOT of them.  Love these cuties!!

I wish I had his eyelashes!!! 


 Avery is asking where the bubbles went.  The photographer brought a bubble machine, but it didn't work.  So I hit the machine and tried to distract Avery - made for a cute photo.
















Love these kids.  Thanks for letting me be your Momma!

3 comments:

Kamry Low said...

love the one of jaxson hugging avery on the bleachers. super cute! your kids are so dark! I would die if one day you had a blonde hair blue eyed kid.

Erika said...

Beautiful pictures! My favorite is also the one of them hugging on the bleachers. So sweet! Gorgeous kids and gorgeous mom and dad!

Unknown said...

These pics are so beautiful! What cute kids you have.