Ms. Missy, Avery, Ms.Babi
Jaxson & Ms.Coco
Last day of school
Jaxson and Avery had their final school program - so adorable hearing them sing and recite bible verses.
Me & My preschool graduate.
Jaxson's preschool graduate class selfie
I saw this the other day and thought it was adorable! Griffin was trying to see what Jaxson & Avery were doing, so he grabbed onto Avery and started pulling himself towards them.
Had to get a picture of Griffin in the New Zealand All Blacks onesie (rugby)
Guess who is much better at tummy time now!! He rolled from back to stomach for the first time last week.
We have been having A TON of rain here this month. There has been a lot of flooding, several houses caught on fire from lightening, flash flood warnings, etc. This weekend there was a good downpour without the lightening, so Ryan and the kids took advantage of it. Avery is in the process of wiping out ...
Avery helping with tummy time.
Morning snugglesI think it is so cute when Avery asks to hold Griffin.
Clean babies after bathtime.
Griffin turned 6 months old today! I can't believe how fast time is flying. I am trying to savor the moments as best I can, but it is still going too fast. I love this sweet, happy boy. He is so easy going and makes everyone around him feel good. He brings me so much happiness that my heart constantly melts. Love my Griffy Bear!
He gives some awesome slobbery kisses. I love it! Who needs a chew toy when you got momma's face?!
Keeping with the tradition, here is the comparison of my kids at 6 months old.





No comments:
Post a Comment