Saturday, January 2, 2016

December 2015

I can't believe it is already January! I need to catch up on the first part of December so I can blog about our Christmas in South Carolina in my next post. It has been a fun month, minus the colds some of us received. We only have 2 weeks left here in San Antonio before we move north to Denver, so we are trying to make the most of the time we have left. So here was the first part of the month for us ...

Avery stealing a banana off the counter and biting through the peel. Why does this not surprise me? Crazy girl. 
Morning snuggles with Daddy
Food beard
Decorating our Christmas tree. We put it upstairs this year so our main living area could be staged for our house showings.
First (and probably last) attempt at making a ginger bread house. Too tricky for me and my impatient self. Next year we will try gingerbread men.
Avery and her face. She pulls this face and then asks to see the photo. "Do I look angry?" she says.
This isn't an angry face. Love this smiley boy.

Some of the ladies from church got together to carol at an assisted living center.

It was fun and Avery even made a friend - Leigh. She told me that Avery was going to turn out to be a beautiful woman someday. I agree! 

We visited Santa at Kneaders. Jaxson & Avery were excited...
...Griffin was not a fan!
We had some 75 degree weather a couple days in December so we took full advantage of it. 

Look, no hands!
Avery was a darling angel in her preschool Christmas program. 

We love our Avery Jo!
Jaxson was the fox in his Gingerbread Kindergarten play. He and the gingerbread man were the stars of the show. Jax did a great job and it was so fun watching him perform! 


Bowing at the end of the production.
Jaxson (and I) are going to miss his school and teacher once we move. I hope we can find one just as good in Denver.


Jaxson and his good friend Joshua.



Jaxson and Joshua celebrated their birthdays at school the same day as their play. Sprinkled donuts for the win.
To top the day off, Jaxson had his pump it up birthday party with 30 friends that evening. 

This obstacle looked so fun - Ryan tried to sneak in after we were done to try it, but it was already deflated. Sad day!


Happy (early) birthday Jaxson!

Jax was so excited to sit in this huge birthday chair.


The kids had a blast, and we are glad its over :)
Pajama party for Avery's class the last day before Christmas break. I am glad she smiled in this one instead of giving me the face.

No comments: