Sunday, August 6, 2017

July 2017 - Low Reunion & Waterton

The second week we were up in Canada involved the extended Family Low reunion. It was so fun to see most of the Low cousins I grew up with. Luckily for us, we have things like Facebook that help keep us in touch, but nothing compared to face to face interaction. 
Carli & I were the cousins who turned 30 this year! 
Griffin throwing down some strawberries at dinner one night.
Cousins enjoying the teeter totter and climbing on rocks. 
Of course we made a stop in Waterton while we were in Canada. Growing up, I took for granted how gorgeous of a place it is.  I love showing my kids around now and letting them enjoy the great out doors. It was also great to catch up with my good friend Jasmine! 
Playing at the park
Lucky for us we spotted a bear while we were there - how cool is that?!
Griffins favorite activity is throwing rocks in the lake - he was obssessed! 
Gorgeous view
Camerson Falls is so pretty!

We took the kids hiking up bears up - its a short but steep hike. After a lot of initial complaining, we bribed them with candy to stop - yay! Avery ran up the rest of the mountain after that like a boss. 


Hiking is pretty tiring stuff for some
Jaxson & Ryan went fishing at Cameron Lake with Justin, Zach, Kate & Kara. 

They had a great time!

Jaxson's rainbow trout
We did a bit of exploring in Glacier National Park, and just like Waterton, it is gorgeous! 



"I'm tired!"


Ryan was brave and jumped into the freezing cold water 4x. Made for some great pictures!


Brrrrr!

No comments: