It was sad to say goodbye to Grandpa French, but I am so grateful I was able to see him, tell him I loved him & have him say it back, call me his sweetheart, and give me a hug back. What a sweet man with an amazing legacy he left.
Visiting Grandpa on Monday night (he passed away Friday morning). On Tuesday and Wednesday when he was concious, he kept telling us that he was powerful and strong - yes you are Grandpa!
I was able to witness this precious moment on Tuesday morning. Grandpa asked where "Mom" was, and asked to see her. He pulled Grandma in close and said, "I love you, every inch of you, my sweetheart." Then a few moments later he said, "I love my wife, she is a lovely lady."
On Thursday night, we had a small celebration involving ice cream, singing happy birthday, singing hymns, giving Grandpa a blessing, etc. before his children & wife turned the oxygen off. He passed away peacefully on friday morning - on his 91st birthday.
In between Echo and the funeral, we played with the cousins as much as we could. Jaxson had fun playing with Kate & Kara, and this is Zach teaching Avery how to golf.Driving range - it was fun!
Dressing up at Low's house. These two are the cutest!
Friday was a bittersweet day celebrating Grandpa's life. He was a great man and will be missed. Thank you for leaving the legacy and testimony you did Grandpa!
Saturday was Dallin & Teesha's wedding. We are excited for both of them and are excited for Teesha to join our family!Love this family of mine!
Pretty pink cousins
All 8 siblings together - it was a fun time growing up!
Family dinner fun
The cousins performed LOVE & I love to see the temple at the family dinner
I love it when Griffin reads books to his animals
Jaxson stared his first day of 2nd grade on August 1st and Avery starts tomorrow! It is going to be a busy month - bring it on!





No comments:
Post a Comment