Monday, May 20, 2019

April 2019

 April was another great month in the Harbor Household. Jaxson has his last passion project for the year. This time he studied Walt Disney and gave a great presentation about his life. Good job buddy!
Griffin still loves dressing up in his chicken costume from Halloween. He has also been "reading" stories lately. I love his version as he retells what he remembers us reading ... it is the cutest thing! 
 Easter Egg hunt! It was cold outside but the kids were troopers. Anything for candy right?
 Love this kids and their enthusiasm!

The kids had a blast dying eggs this year - next year I think we are going to try a less messy approach though.

 Family trip to Estes Park. We were thinking the hike around the lake would be clear of snow ... oops! We had a blast forging a path around it anyway.



  Quick visit to the Stanley hotel
 We found a huge heard of Elk roaming around in the townsite - how cool!

 Park day & selfies



 The kids were pretty excited for Easter - Jaxon left his cute bunny face for the Easter bunny.
 The Easter bunny came and did not disappoint!
 Easter Sunday. I loved hearing the kids sing about Jesus and his miracles. I am grateful for him! Because of him I can repent and be forgiven. Because of his example, I know how I should live my life. Because of him, I will be resurrected and have the abilitiy to live with my family forever. That is the greatest gift I can ever be given.

 Clearance Easter candy means a marhsmellow minions for my shopping buddy.
 Shaving cream compliment demonstration at scouts. Jax was a good sport.
 Muffins with Mom at the school. We adopted Hadley for the day because her mom was out of town.
 Bronco's Draft Party! We were fortunate enough to get to go. Avery & Griffin loved bowling for 3 hours and Jaxson loved meeting players and getting signatures.
 Philip Lindsay - one of the more popular bronco players. Running back.
 Justin Simmons - super nice guy. Safety.



 Griffin saw this motorcycle at the gym one day and wanted to get a picture with it. Maybe on day buddy!
 Ryan & Jaxson had a father's and sons campout. They loved their time together. Cherry Creek resevoir.
 Avery's press on nails. She felt so pretty wearing them until she realized how annoying they are to keep on! I remember doing the same thing when I was younger too. What a good month!

No comments: