Sunday, August 18, 2019

Low Reunion July 2019

The kids and I took off to Montana/Canada the last part of July-August for 3 weeks and had a blast. This time we flew and it was magical - much quicker and less painful than driving 16 hours over 2 days. These kiddos loved the moving walkway at the airport and it kept them busy until our flight. 
We had a week long Low family reunion at Echo lake, Montana. The kids were in cousin heaven and had the best time! This is the older kids area in the bunk house - cards, games, chatting all night. 
Girl cousins - Annie, Avery, Addie, Penny, Faye
Dinner time was always crazy - there was 27 kids. It looked like a tornado went through after ever meal.

Life jacket buddies.
A beautiful sunset at the lake.
The floating mat was a big hit - the kids (adults) loved to wrestle and play on it.
Glad the kids actually played in the water this time- its getting funner for them the older they get.

These two. Hilarious little guys who had such a blast playing together.
These little cousins were hiding in the closet eating snacks. So funny to catch them trying to be sneaky.
Boat rides were a hit - almost as popular as tubing.
Down time in the cabin inbetween swimming sessions.
We celebrated Mom & Dad's 40th wedding anniversary while we were there. We had a yummy meal, slide show, song, trivia, gifts, and a special cake. We love you Mom & Dad - thanks for the legacy you have left us!
More games for the older kids. I am glad they had such a fun time together!
These kiddos slept in the bunkbed room in the cabin and were so funny together. I love that all the cousins have people to play with their age.
Fun on the water. I loved seeing everyone happy and getting along.






Cousin crafts!
Playing at the playground on a not-as-warm day on the lake. We all went into Kalispell after to watch the Lion King.




Jet skiing was a blast! I would usually scare Avery & Griffin after a few minutes and would come drop them off.
Jaxson and I hit some crazy big waves, jumped it out of the water countless times, and laughed our heads off doing it.
I enjoyed a few wakeboarding runs this week and I didn't get hurt - win win! 
Jaxson was a cute older brother taking his siblings around the bay.
This poor birdie was struggling to fly. He landed on my shirt so I snapped a picture. Hope he survived!
The SIL's and I enjoyed high fitness several times during the week. It is so much fun doing it with your friends ... it becomes less of a workout and more of a dance party.

This year Jaxson and I tubed a lot together. He is now old enough and brave enough to want to hit big waves - so fun!!
More screen time when we needed a break from the sun. 
Grant, Griffin, Maddie, Beck

Love my sisters! It was so good catching up and spending time together. Also proof I am the shortest Low girl ... only 5'11". 
The Low family. All 27 grandkids present and 12 of the 17 adults there. We were missing Ryan, Robbie, Alvin, Teesha, & Dallin. What an amazing week!!

No comments: