After our Low family reunion was over, we stayed at the lake a couple more days. It was just Mom & Dad, us, and Karen's family. It was fun to have more time to spend with them. Here is our Sunday selfie.
We went into Kalispell to walk around the duck pond. Griffin & Emmalyn.Jaxson learned how to water ski this year!! I was so proud of him - he remained calm and was persistant and he did it!! Good job Jaxson!
We left the lake and came back to Cardston for a few days. We went to Waterton one of those days and played at the splash pad, threw rocks in the lake, had a treat at big scoop, and went by Cameron Falls. What a beautiful place to visit!
These boys and their bum cracks always cracked me up.
This rock (piece of road) was Griffin's favorite one he found all day. It was pretty hard convincing him to leave it in the park.
While in Cardston we enjoyed a lot of playtime at Justin & Amelia's house.
On thursday Aug 1, we floated down the kimball river and celebrated Amelia's birthday. I helped Kate & Kara make a cake to celebrate - they did an awesome job!
The next day we headed back to Echo for a few more days of swimming & fun. Griffin had fun making Cosette laugh on the mat.
These girls were super excited about the unicorn ice cream Papa bought for them.Sunday walks, collecting sticks, and enjoying some sunlight.
I loved taking Griffin around the bay on the paddleboard.
Papa was good about taking the grandkids out for jet ski rides and they loved it.
Love these kiddos of mine.
Cosette (Karen's baby) was pretty shy but finally warmed up and let me hold her. Cutie!
Oh Echo Lake, I love you. It was so great to spend some time there this summer. It's is my favorite childhood summer memory.
We found Buzz Lightyear at the Low's house.
It was so nice to visit with Grandma French - she is an amazing lady and I am so grateful for everything she has done to establish our family and to nuture her kids and grandkids. We love you Grandma!I made a quick trip into Lethbridge to grab a few items .... definitly stopped for some Costco poutine and it was delicious!
After watching me help Kate & Kara make a cake, Addie wanted a turn too. We decided to make a strawberries n' cream cake. She was so cute helping me and did a great job!
We found a bench with Grandma & Grandpa's name on it at the park. Neat!
We took the kids out to the river one day to play. They were pretty excited to play in the mud!
The little kids asked me if I would help them cross the river. It had a pretty strong current but we made it!
The Friday/Saturday before we came back home was heritage days in Cardston. We had a family softball tournament, parade, and fireworks. The kids had such a great time and I ate a lot of humble pie when I didn't perform well in the softball games. It was fun though!
Papa was in the parade. Rotary President this year.
These kids loaded up on parade candy.
I was able to get together with some great friends from high school. Amber, me, Mallory, Rachel, Sarah, Kelsey.
Us girls and our min-me's.
Versailles, Aubrey, Isla, Avery
Griffin & Mallory's girl Collyns were the cutest hanging out together. It was so great to see her and her family!





No comments:
Post a Comment