Sunday, November 22, 2009

** Twillight ** ... I love it!

So I put off reading the Twillight series for about 2 years, because I thought it sounded kinda silly. Just like I put off Harry Potter for so long ... but I loved Harry Potter once I read it. Well, I finished the Twillight series about a month ago -- and I loved them! I am starting to read the third one again, just for some good reading haha. On Friday Ryan and I went to see "New Moon" which is the 2nd book in the series. We both thought it was great and want to see it again. This picture was taken on our way to the car the following day, after we watched the Texas/Kansas football game. I just thought it was a good tribute to vampires and the Volturi. Bet you didn't know I was one of them?!

Ryan seemed to find this sign particularily amusing ... we found it on a random street while we were walking back to the car after the fball game. We thought it was too awesome of a sign to pass up without stopping for a picture.

No comments: