skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Swimming in November
It was about 55 degrees outside yesterday, which isn't exactly swimming weather. But we noticed the hot tub steaming on our way to go work out at the clubhouse. We were both excited to feel that it was warm (because it hasn't been heated in a few months). Sadly, I am not allowed in the hot tub ... and I love love hot tubs. I was a good girl and stayed just on the first step. It was still a lot of fun and we enjoyed relaxing in the tub for a little while.
Side profile of my belly --- 34 weeks
Here is my little hottie hunny. Lucky he was able to get in the water all the way!!
Bringing out the inner Canadian in him, Ryan decided to jump into the regular pool. I imagine it was quite chilly. Before my brother Robbie left on his mission, Robbie, Ryan, and Dallin (my youngest brother) would like to jump in Waterton lake ... which is extremely freezing, I am surprised that there are not ice burgs floating around. I think its a manly thing ... I mean, if you don't dunk your head, you are just not cool. I avoided those little contests, but really enjoyed them pridefully battling out who was the most macho.
Front profile @ 34 weeks. Wish that I still had a little tan from going to seven peaks water park all summer in Provo. Even though it stayed nice and warm down here for a while, I can understand why people in Hott places aren't always tan. Its either too hot, or they are too busy to get a tan. My student teaching has kept me pretty busy, but I only have two more weeks left!!!
2 comments:
Hey not sure what you heard abuot hot tubs, but 5 to 10 mniuts is totally fine! i went in my whole pregnancy! well maybe not the first few weeks! you look cute!
How fun! We are definately not hot tubbing in our neck of the woods (at least outside :) You're getting so close to the big day! You do look cute!
Post a Comment