Sunday, January 17, 2010

2.5 weeks old and we still LOVE him!!

Here is our little guy just chilling in his pack N play. We have to take of his clothes and get him a little chilly to keep him awake during feedings.

I just love this picture -- he looks so concerned

I find it amusing when I take pictures of Jaxson, because the cameras catch the the funniest faces... Hooray for digital cameras!

Another funny face caught by the camera :)


he definitly likes to raise his hands above his head and stretch ... and he sleeps like that a lot too.

Just making another cute face in the tub... we sure do love this man.
& Just wanted to say thank you to Rhonda (ryan's mom) and to my mom for coming out and helping us since the baby's birth. They both have been so helpful with cooking and cleaning, and with being awesome grandma's to our little guy. We appreciate your help and love you both!

5 comments:

amysteed said...

look at that head of hair! he's adorable!

Katie said...

SO PRECIOUS! Congratulations, Joanie!! You're gonna be a wonderful mama!

Dane and Jessica said...

Oh my gosh he is TOO CUTE!!! I can't believe how darling he is with all that dark hair!! I'm so happy for you guys your such a cute little family of 3, congratulations!

Julie said...

He is so expressive! I love his faces :) I love his hair too...can't get over how much of it he has :)

perdue family said...

New blog friends!! Im adding you guys to my list right now.