Jaxson is one month old today! Crazy how time has gone by since he was born. We both love being parents, although I believe we are much more tired now. Ryan has to get up and go to school pretty early a couple of times a week, and I just get tired from waking up every few hours in the night to feed the little guy. Just this week, Jaxson has been doing awesome at looking at me and he has had some good smiles too -- I love it! We are so grateful that this little man came to be in our family, he makes our family happier than we could have imagined. Here are a few photos we have taken recently of Jaxson.
Ryan had a stake basketball tournament yesterday. I have always enjoyed watching him play because he is really smooth moving around the basketball and he is just a straight baller! I had to get Jaxson dressed up to watch his all-star Daddy play (ry scored 40+ pts in the final game). Thanks Janica for the cute jordan clothes!


Ry getting a rebound in his first game. good job hunny!

Jaxson and I cheerleading on the endline. I am excited for when I can start running and playing ball again. Hope I didn't lose too much skill while I was pregnant! I haven't played ball since April, so it will probably be pretty brutal next time I step out on the court ....

Inbetween games ... Ry's team played hard in the final but came up short. Thats ok though, Ry had fun and so did Jax and I.
I have been trying to walk on the tredmill a few times a week until I get the green light from my DR. to start exercising more. Exercising is much harder now because I have to time getting out of the house, right after Jaxson eats, so hopefully he will sleep while I exercise.
1 comment:
he is so stinkin cute! can you believe we have been moms this long- so weird!
Post a Comment