Monday, February 8, 2010

Jaxson's Blessing Weekend

Ryan's parents and sister came in to visit us this past weekend. While we had some family here, we thought it was a good time to bless our little guy at church. Ryan gave a wonderful blessing and we really enjoyed having family here in Austin. Sometimes we feel like we are so far away from our families (Canada & South Carolina & Utah) that it is nice to have them come and visit our new place. Here are some photos of the baby blessing day & what went down last weekend. (p.s. does any one know if you can rearrange the photos after you upload them? I always get confused when I am uploading them, and because it takes so long, I don't want to try and upload them again in a different order).



Baby Jaxson and his very Proud Momma! He has been smiling a lot more latley and I love it! He is especially smiley in the mornings after he has a good feed. One day I hope to get some good pictures of his smile, although he puts on a straight face as soon as he sees the camera ... silly boy! I just love this kid!

3 generation photo of some very good-looking men!

Ryan's parents (Lee & Rhonda) came in from South Carolina. It was the first time Lee saw his grandson.


Proud Parents. I just love my 2 boys! Ryan is such a great father and I am so happy being married to him. Jaxson is such a cute little angel that I am so attached too, I still have a hard time leaving him or letting other people hold him.

We were so glad Erika could come and see her nephew. I don't think she was disappointed with his studliness. We really enjoyed having you here girl!

A picture at the church -- we had to be really quick cuz Jaxson was getting cranky for food!

Look at his pose -- what a funny little kid!

Before Church -- getting ready for the blessing. I love my family!!

I LOVE my wonderful Hunny! Happy early Valentine's Day!

Did you know Jaxson knows how to crawl up people's backs? Jokes, RY likes to take silly pictures!
Jaxson loves his bath time!
Erika made an amazingly cute cake to celebrate Jaxson's baby blessing.

The final masterpiece. It looks great and tasted delicious!

While we had some extra help, Ry and I went on our first date since Jaxson was born. We saw Avitar in 3D -- it was a really interesting movie that we both really enjoyed.

Standing on our porch at our apartment. What a beautiful day in Feburary :)


Ry putting on Jaxson's awesome Jordan shoes while we enjoyed playing cards. We had an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

Lachele said...

You look freakin amazing after having just had a baby Jo. Holy cow!
Your baby is such a stud, you look so happy
xoxo

Amelia said...

Happy Blessing Day!!! That is fun that Rhonda and fam could come out! We can't wait to meet Jaxson. I can't decide who looked cuter on his blessing day, Jaxson or you! :)

Kamry Low said...

Looked like you had a lot of fun with Ryans family! That's so nice they made it for the blessing! You look great and we thought jaxson was cute at birth... well he's getting cuter everyday! Weird how that happens!

Rach said...

I love it! Congrats on your baby :) - I hope that everything is going great (looks like it is!).