Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jaxson's kinda smiles :)

I love our little man!! He has been starting to smile a little more latley, especially after he has had a good feed. Whenever he sees the camera or phone, he pulls a concentrated face and he won't smile anymore. This is the best I have been able to get so far ...

Ok, so this first one isn't a smile, but I thought it was cute :)

Just look at that double chin! haha

Here we go, he was smiling at this time, just caught him not at the biggest part.

I love how he crinkles his nose when he smiles ... silly guy! I just love him and staying home and taking care of him.


5 comments:

The Tidwell Blog said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you! What an amazing time. Little Jaxson is such a stud! We are so glad to hear everything is going well. I am so glad we can keep updated and in touch. Go blogging!

Amelia said...

Cute cute! :) I love the BYU burp cloth. Go Cougs!

Kamry Low said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Ryan! I remember having to touch talias face sometimes to get her to smile, i bet in the next week he'll start to do it all the time! he's sooo cute! and he looks like he's got a lot bigger, way to go!!! Talia still has a hard time smiling for the camera, it hink it distracts them!

kimmalee said...

Man he looks just like Ryan in some of those pictures. Cute little smile buddy.

Julie said...

Fun smiles! I still can't get over how much hair he has! I have to agree that he totally looks like Ryan...but hey, that's what you'd want in a boy, right? Maybe your girls will look like you :)