Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Cutie Boy

I love waking up to my little smiley boy! I must confess, we usually don't get out of bed and going until 10 or so each morning (I have to sleep in that late to make up for the times I am up in the night), but after I feed him in the morning I ask him, "Who's a cutie boy?" or "Who's the cutest boy?" and he always breaks out in a big smile! I am still having a hard time getting it on my camera (these first 2 pics were from my phone). I am going to work on getting a good video of him smiling big. The one I got here is alright, but not near as cute as he really can be.


It looks like he may have 2 teeth here ... not true! and I am so glad for that!


hmmmmmm....

Jaxson likes the new playmat-gym thing I bought for him. I researched them a while online and decided on this rainforest/fisher price one. He loves it! I am trying to get him to reach out and touch the toys, but he has only done it a couple of times....

The attempt at getting the guy to smile big on camera. Didn't work too well haha. I find it quite funny how he just freezes once he sees the camera! silly boy :)

3 comments:

janica said...

haha love the video. Warren does the same thing. He'll laugh so hard then i go get the video and he just stares.

Kamry Low said...

He's so cute and I love his hair in the video! He'll start to grab the things on the play mat on his own, I just put talia on there and eventually she did it on her own! He's so cute, can't wait to meet him!

Amelia said...

What hair! :) I love the "Hmmmm" picture. :) Yeah, it will still be a while til he reaches. maybe around 3-4 months??? I can't remember?! HA!