Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all! I remember in elementary school making valentines for all the kids in my classes & I thought it was so fun to open all the Valentine’s I received from other people. Many years later, I still enjoy giving Valentine’s cards, but this one is going to be different. This one is a blog Valentine to my special husband. Ryan Lee Harbor, Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you with all my heart and am the happiest woman alive to have met and married you. A line from “It’s Your Love” by Tim McGraw comes to mind, “Oh it's a beautiful thing, don't think I can keep it all in. If you asked me why I've changed, all I gotta do is say your sweet name. It's your love it just does something to me, it sends a shock right through me. I can't get enough and if you wonder about the spell I'm under, It’s your love.”

Some of the things I love You are:

We are best friends and want to spend all of our time together
We can be so silly and enjoy joking with each other
You have a great sense of humor
You honor your priesthood & are a great Patriarch for our family
You are such a good Daddy to baby Jaxson
We think along the same lines & agree on most everything
You are tall, dark, and handsome
You work so hard to provide a good life for our family
I smile just thinking of you
And the list goes on & on ……

You are the love of my life and I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to spend eternity with you. I thank God everyday that we met each other. I love life and it is all because of you. Muahh Hunny!!

This is a sneak peek of the 4 years Ry & I have known each other.


Last Sunday
Januar 4, 2010

April 2009

Summer 2008

Hawaii Trip Summer 2008...Best trip ever!

Summer 2007

Sept. 2006

Wedding Day, August 29, 2006
Engagement Photo, Spring 2006


Winter Semester 2006, dating

No comments: