Just wanted to post some of our favorite pictures of our little guy since he has been home. Ryan and I love being parents and feel so blessed this little guy came to live in our family. He is a pretty happy baby, so we feel lucky! He doesn't cry too much, when he starts to cry, he tries to stop himself. So basically he just fusses a little bit, and does the cutest sad/pouty face when he is crying. He also sleeps so good at night for a newborn! The first night he was home, he was up for 3.5 hours --that wasn't fun. But since then, I have only been up for about 1-2 hours a night with him. He will wake up once or twice a night, and within about an hour each time, I can feed & change him, and put him back down to sleep. We just love this kid!!

This is probably both Ryan and my favorite picture of Jaxson. I just smile everytime I look at it!


Ryan's mom came out to help us out for the week after Jaxson was born. We really loved having her here, and she was such a big help to us, thanks!! One day, she started to do a comb-over on Jax, and Ryan said no way! This is the result after Ryan had the comb.

We got ready to watch the Texas vs. Alabama championship football game .... we love the little sneakers Jaxson's aunty Leslie made -- they are so cute!

Too bad Texas lost! Poor Colt McCoy! Well, at least our little boy looks cute right? Ryan can't wait till he is old enough to play catch with Jaxson. If Jaxson has an quaterback arm like his Daddy, he is going to be one lucky man (maybe we will see him in the NFL one day :)

I love how the camera can catch him at weird momements --- he has made some pretty awesome faces!

Just sporting some future college gear .... well, at least I hope he goes to BYU :)

After being home just 2 days, we took him out to his first Dr. visit. This is right before we left. The Doc said he was very healthy and looked great, and he had already re-gained his birth weight of 7 lbs 13 oz!

Ryan couldn't wait to put these Jordan basketball shoes on him -- they fit great! We are going to start him out on the sports early .... basketball, football, and volleyball
Jaxson likes to have his arms free when he sleeps. We thought this picture was awesome, because his cousin Talia (born 3 months ago) does the same "touchdown" pose a lot. we can't wait for them to meet each other :)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't wait to meet him!
I don't even know if you remember me, but I just came across your blog and have to say that you have the cutest little boy ever! Congratulations, you guys! He's adorable, and you look like the happiest parents in the world! It only gets better! :)
Love the booties (great job Leslie!) and the shoes too! No doubt he will be a little baller!
Post a Comment