Updates on our crazy and exciting life with our three energizer bunny kiddos
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Food Pyramid Wish
I have been thinking a lot latley ... I wish cookie dough (and hence cookies) were healthy and a part of the food pyramid. Just wondering what is the food you would add to the food pyramid and make it healthy to eat??
Ryan and I were married Aug 29, 2006 in the Cardston, Alberta temple for time and all eternity. We are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Ryan is a geologist and I am a stay at home mom. We love to play sports, play cards, travel, and exercise. We love life and are enjoying every minute of it!
6 comments:
i'll give an amen for cookies on the pyramid AND chocolate peanut butter banana milkshakes:)
I will echo the amen for the cookies and then say Cadbury mini eggs. They are definitely my weakness this time of year. If only...
the cinnamon bun that I just devoured when I got home from work. And my extra long run tomorrow will be thanks to that.
I was wnodering the same thing... if only like ice cream and everything tempting in the house was healthy?
Ice cream. Hands down.
Cookies have grain, egg, and legume (cocoa is a bean). I vote they are healthy.
Post a Comment