Monday, March 15, 2010

What We're Up To Latley ...

Well, since we were all dressed up ready to go to church, we thought we would take some pictures from our apartment. We live on the third floor :) In the background, you can see some of the freeways ... there are a lot of them around this place!! Me & My cute little boy
My handsome hubby and his handsome little man!

Random, but I thought I should take a picture of the apartment so everyone can see where we live. We live on the top floor - the first window is to the den (Jaxson's room) and the window on the right is my & ry's bedroom.


Jaxson's nap ... what a guy!



Jaxson and my teddy bear! This may be funny to some of you, but I prefer to sleep with the teddy bear so I have something tucked under my arm. Ry gave this bear to me while we were dating during my freshman year of university --- it was a really cute present hunny, thank you!


While at Costco last week, I saw some sushi and really wanted to get it. During my pregnancy, I wanted some and couldn't have it, so we had a little fun sushi date. Ry is trying to teach Jaxson how to hold chopsticks ...

yummy!

One weekend we drove an hour south-west to San Marcos. They have a lot of outlet stores so we had fun walking around. We spent most of our time in the Nike outlet (Ry loves that place!). Here we are waiting for lunch at outback stakehouse ... yummmy i LOVE steak! we had a $10 off coupon, so we couldn't resist.

I carried Jaxson around like this for a while .... then put him in the stroller, that was much easier!


Jaxson loves his play gym! He still hasn't quite figured out how to grab at the toys, but he sure has learned how to kick at them haha.

4 comments:

Kamry Low said...

Cute pictures! Sure is a big boy! way to go!!! Can't wait to meet the little man!

Kamry Low said...

One more thing, how did you get him to nap without being wrapped? That is quite an accomplishment!

Leslie said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! Makes me sad that I haven't even met him yet and he's so big! You better come visit soon.

PS - We left on our cruise from LA, and it was about $500 per person (of course they tacked on some hidden fees in addition to that - tips!). Anyways, I know that when my sister lived in Houston she almost went on a cruise out of Galveston - you can get some really good deals and go to some awesome places.

Leslie said...

Oh, and I love how family feud is on in the background of the video!! I love that show!