Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jaxson's Pals

love this picture of our little stud muffin....

I recently got a Craft cutting machine for my birthday (in March) and I have been working on these cardstock animals for Jaxson’s room. I finally got them all done, well actually I got tired of making them because they take a fair amount of time. Jaxson doesn’t have a mobile, so I thought it would be fun for him to have something on his roof to look at. I finally put them up on Friday afternoon!! Very exciting, however, by Friday evening they started to fall. I purchased removable glue dots at the craft store to put them up … guess they weren’t strong enough. We are still in the process of figuring out how to keep them up on the roof so Jaxson can enjoy them, any suggestions?




Which animal is your favorite??

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Cute! I used that sticky putty stuff to put up Zach's stars. I got it at walmart in the office section...it worked on a popcorn ceiling, so it would for sure work on yours. Do you know what I am talking about??

Julie said...

Wow Bones! Cute animals. I can't decide...I like them all!